Workshop: "Grant Writing Through the Lens of a Grant Reviewer"
We will identify, examine, and discuss the following topics:
- Funding Sources
- Where to Look
- SMART Objectives
- Budget Narrative
- Scoring Criteria
- What do “They” (the funders) want
- What do “We” (our organizations) want
- 8 Steps of Design
- Matching Dollars
WEBINAR: "Strengthening Your Coalition through E Membership"
Coalitions can expand membership and participation of their coalition work by incorporating into their By-Laws policies and procedures for E-Membership.
This webinar will provide participants with a brief overview on the power and value of E-Membership. The primary focus will provide a guideline for the design and development of increasing coalition representation and participation on regular basis. Participants will have an opportunity to examine a sample Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) relevant to E-Membership commitment and voting.
This webinar also provides a great tool for any type of program design and planning.
- How E-Membership will increase their Community Sector Representation.
- How to expand opportunities for meeting various cultural or diverse representation.
- How to assure and assess the role E-Membership in the decision making process.
- Identify areas for By-Law Changes that allow for E-Membership